Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Where's Honey...Day 5

We had quite a day.  Why Diane thought I’d want to see a bunch of sheep is a puzzler.  I come from cattle country, even though I ain’t never worked cattle in my life.  The important word there is “work.”  Enough said.  Anyhow, back to the sheep.  You see ‘em everywhere.  

Then Diane and her feller took me to this great big pasture.  Instead of growing trees, they grow rocks here, which is probably why they can’t afford to cool their beer.  More about that later.  Diane said some ancient people built this structure.  They forgot the walls and roof, but other than that, it’s downright impressive.  I had to keep an eye on Diane’s feller, though.  She was giggling entirely too much the whole dang day.




I feel sorry for these folks over here—they have to drink hot beer and cold coffee.  Diane said there’s an American company over here that serves their coffee hot.  I aim to go there shortly.  But first, we all needed a bite to eat, so Diane’s feller, practical joker that he is, took us to a bar called the Hung, Drawn, and Quartered.  I get the hangin’ part but don’t see how the rest of it is needed, plus, it sort of put me off my feed.  Mama needs to show them people how to cook, for the Tasty Chicken has the best food in Wyoming Territory, and I’m spoiled.  It’s fun to try new things, though, even when I had to keep a close eye on Diane’s beau to make sure he didn’t play any more tricks on me.





‪#‎WheresHoney‬ ‪#‎HoneyBeaulieu‬ 

Leave a comment to win some good stuff.  


Don't forget to leave your email address so we can get in touch with you if you win.

Hot Work in Fry Pan Gulch

Kindle | Nook | Apple | Kobo | Smashwords
Print 

No comments:

Post a Comment